Dermatitis Relief Kit
Help your pet with it's allergic skin issues while waiting for your veterinary appointment with Wellnergy Pets Dermatitis Relief Kit. This combination of our Wellnergy Pets Skin & Coat Support fish oil supplements, Wellnergy Pets Soothing Shampoo with Benadryl, and our Wellnergy Pets Soothing Balm with Manuka Honey helps to relief your pet from the discomfort of dermatitis both externally and internally:
1. Wellnergy Pets Skin & Coat Support helps to promote healthy skin, reduce shedding & dandruff, and alleviate discomfort from dry, flaky, itchy skin. Our Veterinarian Developed Formula is rich with Fish Oil, Omega fatty acids (3, 6, and 9), DHA, EPA EFA, as well as Vitamin E, Vitamin C and Biotin to help reduce itching, shedding, flaking, dandruff, and irritation and to decrease rash, itch, and inflammation while restoring dog’s coat shine.
2. Wellnergy Pets Soothing Shampoo with Bendaryl helps to wash off potential allergens, alleviate itch from allergies, protect, hydrate, & nourish skin, and promote healthy skin repair. Our Veterinarian Developed Formula contains soothing ingredients such as Pramoxine, Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), Ceramides, Oatmeal, Shea Butter, and Chamomile Extract and is a dog first-aid kit essential for inflamed itchy, flaky skin caused by allergies
3. Wellnergy Pets Soothing Balm helps to alleviate inflammation & irritation, protect, hydrate, & nourish skin, and promote healthy skin repair. Our Veterinarian Developed Formula contains powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients, such as Manuka Honey, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, and Chamomile, and is a dog first-aid kit essential for skin irritation, hot spots, cuts, rashes, burns, and more.
This Dermatitis Relief Kit will help to aid your pet with allergy issues, dermatitis, hot spots, and hopefully give you and your pup a chance to avoid a veterinary visit when used regularly. Even better results can be seen when used with Benadryl at a dose of 1mg/lb of body weight, a cone of shame to prevent licking, and Wellnergy Pets Probiotics.
Ingredients For Soothing Balm with Manuka Honey
- Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Shea Butter
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Candelilla Wax
- Bee wax
- Cocoa Butter
- Vitamin E
- Chamomile oil
- Manuka Honey
Ingredients For Soothing Shampoo with Benadryl
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 1% Pramoxine HCL USP, 1% Diphenhydramine HCL USP
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water, Coconut based cleanser, Cocamydopropyl betaine, Organic Chamomile Extract, Shea Butter, Solubilized Colloidal Oatmeal, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Ceramides
Ingredients For Skin & Coat Support Fish Oil Supplement
- Omega-3 (101mg)
- Omega-6 (112mg)
- Omega-9 (133mg)
- EPA (17mg), DHA (38mg)
- Algae (DHAgold®) (150mg)
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil (135mg)
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (15mg)
- Vitamin E (α-alpha tocopherol) (10 IU)
- Zinc (0.60mg)
- Biotin (1.10mg)
* DHAgold® is a trademark of DSM.
Directions For Soothing Balm Tin Use
Apply a thin layer to affected areas 2-3 times daily. For best results, distract your dog from licking off the balm until it soaks in.
Decrease application as affected areas improve
Pro-Tip: Using the balm before bed is ideal due to the peak of healing and regeneration that occurs in dogs while they sleep.
Directions For Soothing Shampoo Use
Directions For Skin & Coat Support Use
For use in dogs over 12 weeks of age.
Up to 25 lbs: give 1 chew daily
25-50 lbs: give 2 chews daily
50-75 lbs: give 3 chews daily
75-100 lbs: give 4 chews daily
Over 100lbs: give 5 chews daily